Basic Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 measuring cup - Soybeans
- 0.8L-1.3L - Water
- 1/2 teaspoon - sea salt
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons - cane sugar
- Using soybeans and water, make soymilk according to instruction manual.
- Once soybean has been made, add sea salt, vanalla extract, and sugar directly to Soyabella's carafe while soymilk is hot
- Stir thoroughly, cool before serving
- TIP: Many flavorings can be added to your soymilk. Don't be afraid to experiment. Try other flavorings other than vanilla and other sweeteners in place of white sugar. Agave Nectar, molasses, brown rice syrup, date sugar, carob powder, and malted barley syrup are some other sweeteners that can be used.